Music is the forest I wanna get lost in
🎼Where words fail, music speaks♫🎶♫🎶♫
After 1000 years of waiting, finally! Nagka-internet din. Lecheng bagyo. Nawalan na nga ng kuryente, pati inernet connection nawala din. Almost 2weeks grabe! Pakiramdam ko tuloy napag-iwanan na ako ng mundo. Namiss ko accounts ko. Wtf hahahaaha
Nakakaasar na. Last week suspended na kami sa klase dahil ng bagyong Glenda. Grabe lang sa lakas! Hanggang ngayon wala pa kaming internet connection sa bahay dahil ng lecheng bagyo na yan. Tapos ngayon suspended ulit kami dahil ng bagyong Henry. Aba naman! Namimihasa :3 Utang uta na ako sa bahay.
Almost 7pm nko nakauwi kanina galing school. Diretso agad ako sa paggawa ng painting. Mga 9:30 ako natapos. Tapos inasikaso ko pa yung para sa reporting ko bukas. May mga assignment pa. Tapos may exam pa ako bukas sa major ko. Eh ang daming aaralin! Huhuhuhuh sobrang dko na kaya. Di na kaya ng katawan ko ang pressure at pagod. Gusto ko na magpahinga.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU
One thing I’ve learned is that whenever life seems extra difficult, whenever it seems like the intensity has been turned up, that’s a sure sign that you are close to your victory. Whenever negative thoughts are bombarding your mind, or you’re tempted to get discouraged, that’s not the time to give up! That’s not the time to back down. That’s the time to dig your heels in. That’s the time to press on with a new attitude because you are closer than you think to your victory.
Maybe you’ve had a lot come against you lately. It seems like the more you pray, the worse things get. Maybe you are doing the right thing, but the wrong thing keeps happening. Instead of getting discouraged, begin to declare, “I’ve come too far to stop now! I’ve been through too much to back down. I realize the reason the intensity has been turned up is because I’m about to give birth to my dreams.”
Friend, don’t allow the enemy to steal from you any longer! Instead, press on toward the goal because you’ve come too far to give up now. Remember, God Almighty is with you, and He is leading and guiding you down the path of victory in every area of your life!
I am going to
stop asking you
to hang out
and messaging you first.
I am going to
stop making plans
just for them to be cancelled.
I am not going to be the one
constantly chasing all the time;
so I’m trying out this new thing
where I am not going to bother
who do not even try
to speak to me first.
If you miss me
and you want to
then find a way.
You can find a way,
Lessons learned from HIMYM
1. "Nothing good ever happens after 2am." Making decisions in this most unholy hour, is a TERRIBLE idea. Don’t do it. Whatever you are thinking of, it’s a bad idea. It’s a stupid decision. Just go home and sleep. Decide when you wake up; you’d make better decisions after a good night’s rest.
2. "You don’t always end up being the person you always planned to be." Some dreams just don’t come true. But that doesn’t mean that whatever you end up doing is terrible; sometimes you end up somewhere you don’t expect and sometimes be happier about it. We have to accept that you can’t always get what you want.
3."Things change." It might not have worked out the first time, but things change. You might find yourself liking this person all over again. People change, just give them a chance because sometimes the things you used to hate about a person has changed or the person has changed for the better. People also change. We lose connection with loved ones, we get married, we have kids, we move away, we meet new people. And as much as we want everything to stay the same, we can’t because new things replace the old ones and we need to focus on the good things that are coming in the future and not the good things that were in the past.
4. “Don’t think. Do.” Some things a so simple you just overcomplicate things. Just go with the flow and let things happen without you stressing over little details and planning everything out.
5. "There is someone out there for you." You may not meet “the one” today, tomorrow, or the next day; but somehow, you’ll find the right one for you, soon. You might fall in love with someone you never expected to fall for. You might fall for this person in some of the most unexpected ways or situations. Just give everyone a chance.
6. "That’s the funny thing about destiny, it happens whether you planned it or not." Destiny is destiny. You can’t stop it and you don’t know what will happen.
7. "Because sometimes even if you know how something’s gonna end that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride." Have fun or enjoy things while it lasts. You might regret it if you don’t.
8. "The littlest thing can cause a ripple effect that changes your life." Everything happens for a reason, even the little things. One moment can change your life forever.
9. "There are two big days in any love story: the day you meet the girl of your dreams and the day you marry her." These 2 big days are one of the most unforgettable days of your life. The day you meet the person you’re going to spend the rest of your life with and the day you start the rest of your life together.
10. "You see, everyone’s got some baggage- it’s part of life- but like anything else, it’s easier when someone gives you a hand with it." People have gone through so many things throughout their life. Problems and bad memories/experiences are always a part of everyone’s lives. It’s hard carrying all these burdens alone. Sometimes it’s easier if someone was with you, supporting you, and helping you carry your “baggage”.
11. "Love doesn’t make sense." There is no logic behind love. Sometimes you just don’t know how you’d fall in love with someone who is completely against all of your senses you think is the wrong person, but somehow… in someway, you still fell for this person. It doesn’t have to make sense to make sense.
12. “Wait for it.” If we want to see something legendary happen, we’re going to have to wait for it.” It took 9 seasons for HIMYM to end and eventhough the ending was not what most of us expected, HIMYM will always and forever be LEGENDARY